Loyalty Membership Terms & Conditions
The Caroline Eve Loyalty Card programme (referred to hereafter as “Loyalty Card”) is operated by Middle of the Road Holdings Limited. Each member of the Loyalty Card programme is bound by these terms and conditions.
Loyalty Card Membership
- When a valid phone number or email is given, as part of our loyalty program, you may receive email messages, text messages, or other types of messages from Caroline Eve.
- We will contact you by email, text and/or standard post from time to time to keep you informed of Loyalty Cardholder benefits and offers.
- We will use your personal information for our own marketing and promotional purposes. We will not provide your details to third party companies for marketing purposes.
- Caroline Eve will take all measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under the Privacy Act in relation to your personal information.
- You may opt out of these messages at any time by replying STOP, pressing unsubscribe or contacting us on (07) 858 4455 or email@example.com. There is no fee to receive text messages from us, or to opt-out of this service, however your mobile carrier’s standard text message and data charges may apply. Caroline Eve is not responsible for any fees charged by your mobile carrier.
- A Loyalty Card can be used at any of our Caroline Eve stores nationwide and when purchases are made at Caroline Eve Online.
- You can alter, update, or cancel your personal information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us at: 400 Raynes Road, RD2, Hamilton 3282. or online www.carolineeve.co.nz/my-dashboard.
- Caroline Eve reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions and/or the qualifying and reward discount amounts of the Loyalty Card programme at any time. Any changes made to the terms and conditions will be posted on the Caroline Eve website www.carolineeve.co.nz.
- Continued participation in the Loyalty Card programme will indicate the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Caroline Eve may cancel any membership of the Loyalty Card programme at any time at its absolute discretion.
- Caroline Eve is not responsible for any correspondence lost or delayed in the mail, text, or emails, which have been delayed or lost as a result of a malfunction or breakdown in any electronic system.
- Caroline Eve is not responsible for lost or damaged Loyalty Cards. Caroline Eve reserves the right to charge a fee for each replacement card requested.
Personal Rewards Programme
- To have your purchases added onto your Loyalty Card, you must present your card when making your purchase as purchases cannot be added at a later stage.
- Purchases paid for with Caroline Eve Gift Cards qualify to be added to your Loyalty Card’s running total; however the purchase of Caroline Eve Gift Cards is excluded from the loyalty programme.
- Any returns made will be deducted from your Loyalty Card’s running total.
- Once your purchases on your Loyalty Card reach a total of $600 you will then be entitled to a $50 discount on your next purchase.
- The $50 discount is not redeemable for cash and can be redeemed at any Caroline Eve store nationwide for any item except Caroline Eve Gift Cards.
- Loyalty Card running totals do not expire, however if there is no activity on your Loyalty Card over a 36 month period, your Loyalty Card membership will be cancelled and your personal spend totals will be removed.
- Lay-bys can be added onto your Loyalty Card at the time of the final payment.
- All discounted, sale and clearance items are not eligible to be added to your Loyalty Card.