Careers at caroline eve
Store Manager Browns Bay - Browns Bay
Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance & Competitive Salary
- Imagine enjoying your lunch at the beach!
About the Role:
- Rostered across Monday to Friday,40 hours per week – flexibility to work weekends when required
- Lead and manage our lovely small team of dedicated Retail Assistants while assisted by the 2IC
- Planning and organising staff rosters
- Oversee the day to day operations and administration of the store
- Provide input into store reports when required
- Ensuring that stock is management and merchandised as required
- Motivate and lead the team to achieve store targets and budgets
- Ensure that health and safety is adhered to
- Ensure that excellent Customer service is delivered
To succeed in this role you must have a desire to achieve sales and be confident to manage staff – experience in a similar role is essential! You will:
- Have flair, be fashion conscious and well presented – a sunny smile goes a long way!
- Be experienced with delivering exceptional customer service
- Have demonstrated experience in achieving sales targets/objects
- Be a confident communicator
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to build rapport with our Customers
Our Browns Bay store trades 7 days a week, so it’s a given that you will be required to be flexible to work across those days when required.
What’s In It For You?
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- A seasonal managers clothing allowance
- Discount when purchasing Caroline Eve merchandise;
- Potential store bonuses; and
- An opportunity to show case what you have to offer beautiful Browns Bay!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, then we’d love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Caroline Eve would like to thank all applicants for expressing their interest in this role, but since we receive large amounts of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.