Careers at caroline eve
Looking to make a difference in retail? Do you want a new challenge and take your next career step? Then keep reading, as our lovely team in Rangiora are looking for a 2IC.
To help you make the next step in your career, we are offering a $500 sign on bonus.
We can offer you a genuine opportunity to step up into a 2IC role. This role is 33 hours per week working Tuesday to Saturday between the hours of 9am to 5.00pm (depending on the roster). Working in retail means that you will have to be available to work weekends and have flexibility to work extra hours/days when needed.
So, what do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience in working in the retail sector.
- Be great with people – we will give you full training.
- Be energetic, confident and give prompt service to our customers.
- Personalise your styling advice to each customer’s needs.
- Play your part in the team to maintain the store to a high standard.
- Excel in stock presentations, pricing, and merchandising.
- Confidence in using a point of sale system.
What we can do for you:
- Offer great clothing discounts, and a seasonal clothing allowance.
- Bonus should your store reach their targets.
- Be part of a fabulous team.
- Work for a long-standing New Zealand owned retail company.
If you enjoy meeting sales targets and can build positive relationships quickly, then we’d love to hear from you!
At Caroline Eve, our customers are our number one priority. If you love styling clothes and want to make our customers feel their very best, then this role is for you!
Caroline Eve is one of the largest privately owned women’s retail chains in New Zealand and we are in growth mode! We have 40 stores located throughout New Zealand, a busy online store and employ over 170 staff.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but as we receive a large amount of CV’s only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Only NZ Citizens, Residents or Work Visa Holders will be considered.