Careers at caroline eve
Distribution Centre 2IC - Administration & Distribution Warehouse
Due to internal movements, a full time permanent 2IC role has become available within our Tamahere Distribution Centre (DC) team and we’re now looking for someone energetic and upbeat.
What can you bring?
- Sound experience as a DC/warehouse 2IC (or very similar role).
- Demonstrated and strong leadership abilities is essential.
- Experience in managing, mentoring and motivating staff is a must have.
- You will bring a solid understanding of DC/warehouse processes.
- Having worked on a point of sale system will be advantageous.
- You will have a forklift licence or be able to acquire one.
- Being friendly with an approachable manner will go a long way!
You will be required (but not limited) to:
- Ensure that Health and Safety obligations are met.
- Be hands on while overseeing the day to day operations of the DC.
- Ensure that online services meet business requirements and Customer expectations.
- Oversee and mentor a small DC team ensuring that schedules and timeframes are met.
- DC payroll.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Be able to drive manual and automatic vehicles.
- Have a clean driver’s licence and pass a Ministry of Justice check.
What do you get in return?
A competitive salary and an opportunity to make your mark. You’ll also be joining a hard-working but fun DC team. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, then we’d love to hear from you!We thank all who have applied, but as we receive large amounts of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.