Careers at caroline eve
Part Time Retail Assistants! - Howick
After 22 years in our current location, our Howick store is on the move to a bigger store and on the sunny side of the street!With a new season coming up, and a new store to look forward to, our Howick team is looking for customer focused and computer savvy fashionistas to join us Part Time for about 3-6 hours per week. Having flair and an eye for style, your warm and friendly approach with Customers will hit the sales mark!
Being part of the Caroline Eve team means that you will:
- Be computer savvy – essential!
- Be energetic, confident and give prompt service to our Customers
- Personalise your styling advice to each Customers requirements
- Be prompt in responding to Customer orders/inquiries
- Play your part in the team to maintain the store to a high standard
- Do stock presentations, pricing, merchandising amongst other tasks
Working in retail means that you will have to be available to work weekends and have flexibility to work extra hours/days when needed.
In return you’ll get clothing discounts, be part of a fabulous team, and have the opportunity to work for a vibrant company!
If you enjoy meeting sales targets and can build positive relationships quickly, then we’d love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but as we receive a large amount of CV’s, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.