Careers at caroline eve
Store Manager - Matamata
At Caroline Eve, our customers are our number one priority. If you love styling clothes and want to make our customers feel their very best, then this role is for you!
Caroline Eve is one of the largest privately owned women’s retail chains in New Zealand and we are in growth mode! We have 40 stores located throughout New Zealand, a busy online store and employ over 170 staff.
Our lovely team in Matamata are looking for a Store Manager. This is a permanent role of 35 hours per week working Monday to Friday and every second Saturday. Working in retail means that you will have to be available to work weekends and have flexibility to work extra hours/days when needed.
So, what do you need to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience as a retail store manager, or this could be the next step in your retail career.
- Proven people management skills.
- Essential that you are computer savvy.
- Be energetic, confident and give prompt service to our customers.
- Personalise your styling advice to each customer’s needs.
- Play your part in the team to maintain the store to a high standard.
- Excel in stock presentations, pricing, and merchandising.
What we can do for you:
- Offer great clothing discounts.
- Bonus should your store reach their targets.
- Be part of a fabulous team.
- Work for a long-standing New Zealand owned retail company.
If you enjoy meeting sales targets and can build positive relationships quickly, then we’d love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but as we receive a large amount of CV’s only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Only NZ Citizens, Residents or Work Visa Holders will be considered.