Careers at caroline eve
2IC (Second In Charge) - Howick
A new season! A new store! Could we be the perfect fit for you?
After 22 years in our current location, our Howick store is on the move to a bigger store and on the sunny side of the street!
With the new retail season coming up, we need an experienced retailer to join our Howick team as 2IC to support the Store Manager. As 2IC you will work Monday to Friday, and alternate Saturdays – 30 to 34 hours per week.
At Caroline Eve we are always looking for the best people to work with us and we're hoping you might be one of those people!
What will you be doing?
- Assist and support the Store Manager as required
- Oversee the running of the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- You’ll be motivated and confident to drive sales by delivering excellent customer service!
- Give our Customers personalised styling advice
- Respond to orders and enquiries promptly
- Assist the Store Manager with maintaining the store to a high standard
- Stock presentation, pricing, merchandising as per company requirements
- Assist and support the Store Manager to ensure team members provide the best service possible
What will bring you to the role
- You will be computer savvy and an experienced retailer – essential!
- Be flexible to work in accordance with a roster
- You will enjoy meeting sales targets and have a natural ability to build positive relationship quickly
- Your smile and warm approach will go a long way
In return we offer you clothing discounts, an opportunity to participate in team bonus incentives and the chance to work for a vibrant company!
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest in this role. As we receive a large amount of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Only NZ Citizens, Residents or Work Visa Holders will be considered.