Careers at caroline eve
Retail Assistant -Queenstown
We are looking for a permanent part time retail assistant to join our team in Queenstown. The hours are part time at 11 hours per week (Friday 10-3.30 and Saturday 10-4), plus the opportunity for additional hours to cover leave for other team members or at busy times. Working in retail means that you will have to be available to work weekends and have flexibility to work extra hours/days when needed.
So, what do you need to be successful in this role?
- Be great with people – we will give you full training.
- Be energetic, confident and give prompt service to our customers.
- Personalise your styling advice to each customers requirements.
- Be prompt in responding to customer orders/enquiries.
- Play your part in the team to maintain the store to a high standard.
- Confident in using a point of sale system.
- Do stock presentations, pricing, merchandising amongst other tasks.
What we can do for you:
- Offer great clothing discounts and a seasonal clothing allowance.
- Bonus should your store reach their targets.
- Be part of a fabulous team.
- Work for a long-standing New Zealand owned retail company.
At Caroline Eve, our customers are our number one priority. If you love styling clothes and want to make our customers feel their very best, then this role is for you!
Caroline Eve is one of the largest privately owned women’s retail chains in New Zealand and we are in growth mode! We have 40 stores located throughout New Zealand, a busy online store and employ over 170 staff.
If you enjoy meeting sales targets and can build positive relationships quickly, then we’d love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but as we receive a large amount of CV’s only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Only NZ Citizens, Residents or Work Visa Holders will be considered.