Careers at caroline eve
Distribution Centre Supervisor - Fixed Term - Administration & Distribution Warehouse
Due to our current Supervisor going on maternity leave a fixed term role has become available within our Tamahere Distribution Centre (DC) team. We’re now looking for someone energetic and upbeat to join us until 2021.
What can you bring?
- Experience as a DC/warehouse Supervisor.
- You will bring a sound understanding of DC/warehouse processes.
- Having worked on a point of sale system will be advantageous.
- You will have a forklift licence.
- Being friendly with an approachable manner will go a long way!
You will be required (but not limited) to:
- Ensure that Health and Safety obligations are met.
- Be hands on and support the DC 2IC with day to day operations.
- In the absence of the 2IC, oversee the DC team ensuring that schedules and time frames are met.
- Support and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Do physical work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on computers.
- Load and unload stock.
- Be able to drive manual and automatic vehicles.
- Have a clean driver’s licence and pass a Ministry of Justice check.